Moments Of The Christmas Time

Hello dears,

Finally (sadly) I'm back from my Christmas holidays... I hope you all had an amazing, fun and spiritual time with your family and friends, as I did. Now it's time to come back to normal life and sort out all the photos, that I brought from my beautiful and beloved Lithuania. Sadly, I can't be proud of the number of photos I made in my hometown, but I have a solid excuse- when I'm having an amazing time with my family (what is not often, when you are an emigrant), all I want - is to live these holiday moments fully...:)


Winter flowers on the glass
Mystical beauty
Come closer...
Nail polish, which made my all outfits more festive
Snow cream on the roof :) 

Lichen- not healthy for the tree but beautiful for the eyes... 
Frozen rose 

Christmas eve table is ready! (I'm proud of my decoration:) 
Mystical beauty...
If winter is so beautiful, I'm not scared to freeze... 
Snow can also have eyes...



Popular Posts