DIY - Liven Up Your Old Clutch

I simply can't stand when in my wardrobe hang/lay unuseful old clothes/accessories. When it happens, I sell these pieces on http://www.kleiderkreisel.de/ or make with them DIY! The second option I like the most, because it feels so good to give a second life for your old things! Of course, thoughts about rational consumption and environment protection influence these positive feelings too!:)

Today I want to show you how simply, cheap and quickly you can liven up your old clutch/bag/purse. That's how my clutch looked like before painting:


Work process and tools:

And the result!


For my own style I prefer this neat clutch look, because I usually  wear other accessories, but if you like you can also glue on it some black lace or stud it!


Outfit with this clutch - on my next post! ;)

Popular Posts