Monday, March 18, 2013

DIY: Emerald Nail Art Design

Hello my dears, 

In my previous post: http://julitastefashion.blogspot.de/2013/02/emerald-color-of-year-2013.html I already told you about my obsession for emerald color. So today I would like to share with you how to make emerald nail art design easy and fun at home. In my opinion, if you have such manicure, you don't need additional rings in order to be noticed. :)


So let's get started! 

- Apply the base coat (I used silver/gold shimmering nail polish from essence), let it completely dry; 

- Apply emerald nail polish, take a paper tissue and immediately start doing the pattern by softly touching the nail surface with the tissue. (It's quite hard to explain in words how I did it, but I accidentally (already after doing this nail design) found similar manicure technique example in youtube and here you can see how to make it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G0t7if6L8s0 )

- Apply top coat and enjoy the result!








Hope you liked my tutorial and photos! Shine bright like the emerald! ;)

Best wishes!
Julita