Highlights Of Rome Shopping Streets

When I'm going through the shopping streets, I all the time stop when I see an original and attractive window display. No, I'm not only looking at the clothes or accessories inside of them, what interest me - is the concept, main idea and how visual merchandising is actually working! (en.wikipedia.org: "Visual merchandising is the activity and profession of developing the floor plans and three-dimensional displays in order to maximise sales").

Sometimes shop windows become like mini catwalks, art works or galleries. In visual merchandising fashion meets art, technology, interior design, crafts, business, psychology, music, architecture and etc...That's why I find window displays interesting and inspiring:).

After such a "short" introduction, I would like to go straight to the point and show you some shopping streets highlights, that caught my eyes while visiting Rome.



Best window displays: 1st place



2nd place

3rd place


4th place



Authentic, beautiful clothes:










Dolce and Gabbana

Perfect example of print mixing:


DIY ideas:




 Simply incredible bags /(art pieces):







 

Popular Posts