DIY - LEATHER BOWS FOR THE OLD GLOVES

Hello my dear readers,


Today is Sunday and it's a perfect day to make something creative and stylish! So I would like to share with you how quickly you can re-new your old leather gloves and give the second chance for them. How?- adding a statement bow on them!!! :)


Here is my inspirational mood board:











Picture source. From the left side: www.likealady.net | Valentino Couture Fall 2010 | http://bit.ly/YXC3wY

This is how I wear and style my DIY gloves:



And now, if you are already convinced, that leather gloves with huge bows are cool, I invite you to take a look at the working process (P.S. I'm really sorry, because the quality of the pictures are not optimal, the reason for that is that during the DIY process my camera "went on strike" so I had to capture everything with my smartphone...:)) 

1. Cut the rectangle piece of leather and sew the corners as shown in the picture


2. Prepare two pieces of leather in order to cover the bow's ruffle (for example, I used an old belt with studs)



3. Hide the ruffle by sewing the smaller piece on it

4. Sew finished bows on your old gloves

5. ENJOY THE RESULT- YOU MADE A GOOD JOB!!! :)



Have a beautiful and sunny Sunday!
Kisses! :*

Popular Posts