Tuesday, April 22, 2014

COLOR BOMB

Hello dears, 
How was your long weekend? Had a great time with your beloved ones? :)
Actually, my weekend wasn't very special, because I hadn't chance to meet my family... Yeah... these huge emigration disadvantages... BUT! There were no time for sadness, contrarily - I used my free-time to shoot some outdoor outfits and today I'm sharing the first one with you! :) 
I named this outfit "color bomb", because with the awakening nature I wanted something really bright and optimistic. Although this look is a real color kick, still,  in my opinion, all colors find harmony between each other. I'm happy with my styling and I'm definitely going to wear this combination again and again. And what do you think about it? Would you wear something similar? 
T-Shirt: Zara | Pants: ONLY | Blazer: Zeeman | Sunglasses: secondhand

Have a beautiful and sunny day!
Kisses! :*