DIY - PAPER NAPKIN NAIL DESIGN

Hello hello,

Here I'm again with my new manicure idea. This time it is quite crazy, but still very practical, quick-to-make and of course original looking :) I remember that during my school times I have already tried similar nail art with newspaper, but I was not satisfied with the result, because it was looking not ideal: the paper was simply too thick for the nail surface :). So this time I tried to glue thinner paper napkin on my nails and I'm really happy with the result. If you like this idea, quick tutorial for it you can find at the end of this post. :)









How to do it by yourself:
STEP 1: Prepare the paper napkin (you need only one lace with the print, the thinner the lace is, the better result you'll reach).
STEP 2: Apply clear nail polish and "glue" the tissue on it.
STEP 3: Remove paper excess
STEP 4: Secure your design with clear nail polish.
STEP 5: Leave it to dry and ENJOY! ;)

Popular Posts