SPECIAL WEDDING EDITION: THE MOST GORGEOUS WEDDING GOWNS

Time flies so fast and already in one week I'm getting married! I think I don't have to tell how exited and nervous I am... :) As I was nearly one year preparing for this occasion, today I decided to show you the most beautiful wedding dresses, that I found on the internet after a very very long time of "googling".

All the dresses I picked for this post are absolutely amazing, chic and glamorous. Believe me, when I'm looking at them my hearts cries a little bit, because in most cases I can not afford these dream pieces ... But let't stay positive and let's feed our eyes with this pure beauty... Ach.. I love weddings so much!... :)



[caption id="attachment_340" align="aligncenter" width="628"]berta-bridal-2014-summer-edition-collage Berta bridal 2014 summer edition[/caption]









Lihi Hod bridal collection 2014











Berta bridal collection 2014










My absolutely favorite dress: Elie Saab for Pronovias 2014










Bien Savvy 2014 Bridal Collection










Bien Savvy 2014 Bridal Collection










Ersa atelier 2015 bridal collection










Tony Ward 2015 bridal collection










Julie Vino collection 2014











Pronovias 2015 collection










On the left: Anna Georgina  Collection 2014 | On the right: George Wu 2014










Azzi and Osta spring 2014 | Zoog studio 2013 | Inspiration found on Pinterest


And??? Are you still alive? :) They are breathtaking, aren't they? :)

The pictures were found on Pinterest and Wedding Inspirasi 

More wedding inspirations you can also find in my personal Pinterest board


Have a beautiful day!

Popular Posts