Beautiful Late Summer in Lithuania

Let's face the fact - summer is over. You may think now, why all good things come  to the end so quickly? Well, in my opinion, as long as we have enough food, a roof over the head and there are no war, deadly diseases, natural disasters, there are no good or bad times, it is just your brain and attitude, that "make" certain situation turn into heaven or hell. I know sometimes it's hard not to feel as a victim of unfavorable circumstances, but I personally try to concentrate on the good side and keep in mind, that it always can get worse, so be thankful for what you have, what you can see and experience now. By the way, all seasons are beautiful and exciting when you stop and look around...


These photos were taken in the mid-August in Lithuania as we were participating in the rustic wedding. And when I say rustic, I really mean it :) The open air ceremony took place on the mound and after it we were celebrating almost three days at the secluded homestead with live Lithuanian folklore music, open air ball hall, sleeping in the tents  and beautiful nature as far as you can see. So it was clear to me, that I can leave my high heels at home :) For this celebration I chose to wear loose asos dress, my beloved DIY necklace and my comfortable Zara flats.


Once again I fell in love with Lithuanian beautiful nature... Just look at these mature wheat fields, green meadows and somehow intelligent sky... This is a pure beauty of  late summer, isn't it?


julitastefashion blog_fashion_style_lookbook_romantic


asos dress style post fashion now


Julitastefashion asos dress


julitastefashion asos dress nature


arka upeio sodyba


Julitastefashion 2


julitastefashion_field_sunflowers


Field_august_sunflowers_romantic_style_bluesky_beautiful_


Kvieciai




[caption id="attachment_1465" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY_bottle_gift_present_wedding_vintage My DIY wedding gift. New interpretation of money "envelope" :)[/caption]

wheat_blue sky_photography_Lithuania_august

Field_august_sunflowers_romantic_style_bluesky_beautiful_Lithuania


ombre_manicure_nails_nailart_stylish_fashion1


Field_august_romantic_style_bluesky_beautiful_smile


Field_august_sunflowers_romantic_style_bluesky_beautiful_julitastefashion1




[caption id="attachment_1460" align="aligncenter" width="640"]ombre_manicure_nails_nailart_stylish_fashion My DIY ombre style manicure I'm obsessed with at the moment.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1466" align="aligncenter" width="640"]vestuves rz4 Face of late summer[/caption]

Popular Posts