Girly September: Floral skirt and Braided Hair

Hello guys,

I don't know how about your country, but here in Germany it seems that August have changed it's place with September. At the moment weather is so beautiful, that you can see light summer dresses on the streets again, that, I guess,  were already hidden in the wardrobes at the end of August. I'm not hiding  - I'm absolutely enjoying every sunny day we have here and trying to wear summer-like clothes as long as I can, because there will be enough time for layering, dark and warm clothes in the near future. Outfit I'm showing you today is very casual and unusually girly for me. But fashion is about trying different styles, so one day you can be an elegant lady, next - a sporty city woman and third - romantic girl with braided hair and floral skirt. Just have fun - it is fashion! :)


Julitastefashion_outfit_summer_ flower_skirt


Julitastefashion_outfit_summer_ flower_skirt_dreamy

Cute_ braid_ hairstyle_braided_summer_ julitastefashion

Trendy outfit details_ primark_ ring set_ floral skirt

Fashion Blogger_style_outfit_floral skirt_casual_

Popular Posts