DIY - Original Bracelet Out Of Old Shoes

Hello all DIY and style lovers,

It has been a while since my last DIY post, but today I'm here again with my crazy fashion re-cycling idea :) !


I have already made a bracelet out of an old belt (click here to find the post) and today I'm showing you how I made a bracelet out of old shoes. Making fashion out of rubbish sounds weird, but it is not only good for the environment, wallet but is also fun! :) Follow quick tutorial below and be inspired to create your unique style and, of course, always think twice before you throw something away :)


DIY bracelet out of an old shoes_ DIY bracelet tutorial_snake bracelet tutorial DIY_

Step 1: Cut the strap;

Step 2: If you want, you can make a bracelet with one metal detail, but I personally found it more beautiful with two, so I simply put them together and cut the strap in a suitable length for a bracelet;

Step 3:  Fold the strap and glue it in order to attach the metal bag hook (I got my hooks from an old bag :) )

Step 4: Connect hooks with the metal link;

Step 5: Enjoy your DIY and style your original bracelet! :)

DIY bracelet_ bracelet out of shoes_ recycling_ recycling fashion_details  DIY bracelet_ bracelet out of shoes_ recycling_ recycling fashion_

DIY bracelet_ bracelet out of shoes_ recycling_ recycling fashion

DIY bracelet_ bracelet out of shoes_ recycling_ recycling fashion__

DIY easy to do_ Bracelet out of shoes_recycling fashion

Popular Posts