Nusa Dua Beach Hotel in Bali at Night

Hello dears,

Due to fashion week marathon I didn't find enough time to come back to my honeymoon in Bali earlier. And believe me, I still have a lot of beautiful "Balinese" pictures, that I want to share with you here on my blog.


Our first honeymoon week in Bali island we spent in a private villa in Puri Sebatu Resort (you can find the post about it here and here). After adventurous time in this amazing nature paradise we wanted to experience and another face of Bali and I'm talking about golden beaches, blue water and endless sunshine... We were very lucky, because second hotel of our choice - Nusa Dua Beach hotel offered us everything what we expected and much much more: huge Spa center, 5 restaurants, super clean private beach, amazing breakfast with live traditional Balinese music and 10 different buffets, professional staff, huge pools, quiet and beyond beautiful location, different events every evening, so you can literally stay all the time at this hotel/resort and you won't be bored! My first impression when we arrived was: OMG, please someone pinch me, because I think I'm dreaming! :) Such a beautiful and luxurious 5 star hotel I have seen only in the movies and television before and to be able to live one week in a such place was for me something unbelievable. During our stay I felt like a real princess and I tried to enjoy every second, because such moments are a gift of life. Dreams really do come true if you dream and work for them... 


This time I'm showing you Nusa Dua beach hotel at night, but there will be definitely one more post from this place in the near future with more pictures.


Nusa Dua beach hotel Blogger

Nusa Dua beach hotel_Bali island_resor_

Nusa Dua Beach hotel_Bali island_ Resort

nusa dua beach hotel main stairs

nusa dua beach hotel stairs interior

nusa dua beach hotel_indonesia_bali island_ inerior

Nusa Dua beach hotel resort blogger julitastefashion

Blogger look Bali island

[caption id="attachment_1873" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Outfit details_blogger_blog_violet_nude_green My outfit details for the dinner in the local restaurant[/caption]

Blogger look bench royal

[caption id="attachment_1890" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Nusa dua beach hotel bali island indonesia View, which welcomed us, every time we left our room[/caption]

Blogger_hotel_outfit_stylish_

[caption id="attachment_1880" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Nusa Dua beach hotel main entrance Main entrance[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1881" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Nusa Dua Beach hotel entrance temple Opposite the main entrance[/caption]

Blogger_look_fashion_bali_island_ hotel_nusa dua_beach

Temple julitastefashion

[caption id="attachment_1883" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Restaurant Dinner time[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1885" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Nusa dua beach hotel pool Romantic dinner with such a view...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1884" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Nusa du abeach hotel restaurant table Waiting for our Balinese dishes[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1886" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Nusa Dua beach hotel_Bali_island_ View from our balcony[/caption]

Popular Posts