Cologne Fashion Days 2014 | My Outfit

Hello guys,

How are you doing? :) Germany worldwide is not very famous for it's fashion scene and as I'm living in Cologne I can count on one hand how many fashion related events you can visit here. So I was super excited when I read, that on 14th-16th November Cologne Fashion Days (CFD) will be held here. "CFD 2014 is a three days fashion fair for young couture labels. Open to the public and to trade buyers the fair is a new PR and marketing platform for young couture labels. <-> Offering 30 to 40 fashion labels the opportunity to present and sell their newest collections to consumer" colognefashiondays.com


Because of my job, I was able to visit this fair only on Sunday, 16th November, but also one day was enough to experience that amazing fashion ambiance: lot of beautiful and stylish people, interesting and very friendly designers, not to forget their inspirational creations, that you could not only touch but also try on. It was a perfect cultural Sunday, that one more time confirmed that I belong to that magical fashion world.... :) 


Today I'm sharing pictures with my outfit, that I chose for this event, and on my next post I'm going to show you my personal impressions from CFD. Be ready for a lot of inspiration and don't  forget to follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin or Instagram! :)


Kisses :*


Cologne fashion days julitastefashion_blogger outfit style__

Cologne fashion days julitastefashion

Cologne fashion days julitastefashion_blogger outfit style_wall

Cologne fashion days_blogger_julitastefashion _outfit

[caption id="attachment_2068" align="aligncenter" width="640"]blogger bag_ via rebubblica bags_made in italy bags_ leather bag My first Christmas gift: Via Repubblica leather bag. I'm more than in love :)[/caption]

Cologne fashion days_blogger_julitastefashion _outfit_nails

Nailart_geometrical nail art_manicure_trendy nails_ blogger nails

blogger look outfit details

Cologne fashion days julitastefashion_blogger outfit style

Cologne fashion days julitastefashion_blogger outfit style_

Nailart_geometrical nail art_manicure_trendy nails_ blogger nails_

Popular Posts