Modern Nail Art: Feather Touch

Good day dears,

Hope you are having a cozy Sunday! In order you are looking for a new inspiration for your up-coming manicure, I'm sharing my nail art creation I made lately. My first idea, before I made this manicure, was to paint normal romantic feathers, but what came at the end you see -  something between feathers and fern leaves :D Anyway, I enjoyed the result I got and as I always say: "Don't be scared to try something new and be imperfect, in other words: no risk, no fun!" :)


DIY feather manicure easy nail art feather touch nails

DIY feather manicure easy nail art feather touch nails__

DIY feather manicure easy nail art feather touch__

DIY feather manicure easy nail art feather touch_

DIY feather manicure easy nail art feather touch

Popular Posts