DIY Fringed fold Clutch | Sight-seeing in Cologne

Hello guys,


How is your week? Hope your had an easy Monday :)


Sometimes I'm so angry at myself, that after a beautiful photo session, pictures are published on my blog only one or two months after we took them... The reason for this are not only my full time job, but also other fashion events or photo sessions, that must to go online as soon as possible :) So don't be surprised that in the pictures, I'm showing you today, the sun is shining and trees are still covered with leaves, because they were taken in mid-October. On that day we not only took a walk in the old town of Cologne, but also made a boat trip on a Rhine river. If someone of you is planning to visit Cologne, I would really recommend to take a short boat trip and experience the romantic side of Cologne. In the pictures below you will see what I'm talking about. ;)


About my outfit: Actually there is not so much to say about it, because I wanted to create an outfit where my new DIY fold clutch would be an eye-catcher! Yes yes, you've read it correctly, this beauty with long fringes is my handmade baby and it's my first bag I made by myself (from material bought online till finished product). So you can imagine how happy and proud I am. :) I was thinking to make step-by-step tutorial for this clutch, but then I thought to myself: " How many people in the world are going to sew a bag? " and because the answer was: " Pretty sure only minority", I decided to save my time for little bit easier DIY project tutorials, that will come in the near future. What is more, I found this Transient Expression tutorial very informative and it will be really helpful if you are going to sew a similar clutch. If you are interested how I made these fringes, I made picture collage, which you will find at the end of this post!


If you have any questions feel free to contact me! :)


I'm looking forward to your comments and feedback!


DIY clutch_julitastefashion_DIY leather clutch_ Fashion DIY_

DIY_ fold leather clutch_fransen Tasche_ blogger look_fringe_

[caption id="attachment_2253" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY_ fold leather clutch_fransen Tasche_ blogger look_fringe Shoes, jeans: Zara | Jacket: New Yorker | Blouse: Primark | Bracelet, clutch: my DIY[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2242" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Blogger shoes_zara spikes shoes_zara men shoes_ My beloved Zara leather shoes[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2250" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY easy to do_ Bracelet out of shoes_recycling fashion_ DIY fringle clutch Styling my DIY bracelet. Tutorial you can find here[/caption]

DIY clutch_julitastefashion_DIY leather clutch_ Fashion DIY

[caption id="attachment_2243" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Cologne germany_ altstadt koeln_ schiffahrt Picturesque old town of Cologne[/caption]

Cologne germany_ altstadt koeln_ schiffahrt_must visit in germany

Cologne germany_ altstadt koeln_ schiffahrt_travelling in germany

autumn leaves red_ beautiful autumn

[caption id="attachment_2258" align="aligncenter" width="640"]seilbahn koeln cologne travelling in germany Cable way over the Rhine river: attraction absolutely worth to try :)[/caption]

DIY_ fold leather clutch_fransen Tasche_ blogger look_

DIY_ fold leather clutch_fransen Tasche_ blogger DIY_ trendy fall bag

DIY_ fold leather clutch_fransen Tasche_ blogger_black DIY_ fold leather clutch_fransen Tasche_ blogger_cologen dom

 

Little preview how my clutch was "born" :) 
DIY_ fold leather clutch_fransen Tasche_ fringed fold bag clutch tutorial

Popular Posts