Personal Highlight of 2014 - My Wedding Day

Hello dears,

At the end of the year it is always interesting to take a look back and make a little review. In this post I'm not going to re-post old posts and pictures, but I'm showing you images from my most beautiful and important event this year - my wedding. To say truth, I was thinking for a while if I should share these emotional and very personal pictures here on my page, because I believe that my private life and my family should not be part of my fashion blog. On the other hand, I see my followers and readers as my friends and with friends you share the beauty and special moments, don't you? :)


My wedding was not only my personal highlight of 2014, but also biggest DIY project I have ever done so far. From handmade invitations, table cards and hall decorations, flower compositions, wedding cake sketch till hair accessory and our wedding style - I was the creative head almost of every detail of this celebration, so you can imagine how much energy, time and heart I put into my wedding and why these pictures are so special.


15

24

16

17

I think every girl dreams about wedding because of that "IT" white dress... And I was not an exception. It seems now like I was looking for my dress for ages and it was so hard to find that one affordable dress after seeing all these gorgeous designer dresses that are available in the market. (My dream wedding dresses you can see here). After lots of fittings, thinking and doubts for my wedding day I chose to wear White One Barcelona Jadaya dress from 2014 collection. Although it was not my absolute dream dress, but on that very special day I felt like a princess, so it means my decision was right. :)


Those who follow my blog might know, that I love to experiment and try newest trends, but when it comes to such important occasions like wedding I tend to choose classic outfit, because trends come and go, but classic style is timeless. I hope that my children after 20 years also will think that I looked flawless and elegant during my wedding.  :)


12

New Image

22

19

29

28

33

32

47

43

44

62

284

[caption id="attachment_2114" align="aligncenter" width="640"]97 Church where the ceremony took place[/caption]

121

[caption id="attachment_2129" align="aligncenter" width="640"]124 In order not to look too boring we chose a royal blue suit for my husband (P.S. In reality suit was much darker than in this picture)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2364" align="aligncenter" width="640"]julitastefashion wedding I absolutely loved my makeup made by very talented makeup artist Simona from SinPro Makeup Artist[/caption]

213

212

253

264

286

37

266

265

267

[caption id="attachment_2366" align="aligncenter" width="640"]321 From cake sketch till table and hall decorations: everything you see in this image was made by me[/caption]

One more time huge thanks to our photographer Tadas Koncius, who did an amazing job!

 

 

Popular Posts