White Fluffy Coat & Beanie Hat

Hello guys,

I love all my clothes and accessories, but at the moment my favorite pieces in my wardrobe are: Via Repubblica leather bag, white fluffy coat and beanie hat, that immediately add a modern fashionable touch to almost every look I wear. :) And how about you, what is your favorite piece this December? :)


P.S. My beanie hat got  an "update" recently and doesn't look  like this any more,  so be ready for my next DIY tutorial in a near future ;) 




[caption id="attachment_2297" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Blogger look golden necklace leo clutch_beanie hat_fashion_fluffy coat I'm wearing: bag: Via Repubblica | Hat, coat, leather pants: Clockhouse | Sweater: Mango | Necklace: H&M | Shirt: Primark[/caption]

Blogger look golden necklace leo clutch_beanie hat_fashion_fluffy coat_

Blogger look golden necklace_fashion_golden bracelet_julitastefashion blog

Blogger look golden necklace leo clutch_beanie hat_fashion_fluffy coat_Julitastefashion

[caption id="attachment_2315" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Blogger look golden necklace leo clutch_beanie hat_funny fashion That's how my real face looks like: little kid is still living in me :D[/caption]

Blogger look_crackle nail polish essence_details look

Blogger look golden necklace_beanie hat_fashion_fluffy coat_Julitastefashion

[caption id="attachment_2295" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Blogger look golden necklace leo clutch DIY_outfit _look Outfit I worn in one picture. My DIY leo clutch I'm using as cosmetic bag, thus I don't need to buy typical cosmetic bag and can enjoy even two beloved bags at once. Clever, isn't it? :)[/caption]

Blogger look golden necklace leo clutch DIY

 

 

Popular Posts