Let It Snow | Wearing a Camel Coat

Hello my dears,

After a long pause I'm back to my blog and I feel so excited to be able to share with you the result of my latest outfit photo session. I don't how about you, but this year I was waiting for the snow as a child, because what can be more beautiful than a sunny winter day with the ground covered with the white fluffy coat... Sadly, but here in Cologne I haven't seen such a view yet... Every time it starts to snow, you know that at the same day the snow will be gone...


For this winter season on the top of my must have/worth to invest list were camel coat and comfortable leather overknees. And to my relief I can finally tick boxes in the to-buy-list and show you my successful shopping items.


I wish you a beautiful snowy Sunday guys! ;)


Julitastefashion_blogger look_camel coat_fashion


Julitastefashion_blogger look_moschino belt_embroidered skirt_fashion


Julitastefashion_blogger look_moschino belt_embroidered skirt_fashion_

Julitastefashion_blogger look_moschino belt_trendy

[caption id="attachment_2535" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Julitastefashion_blogger look_moschino belt_smile Coat: United colors of Benetton | Overknees: Lazzarini|Bag: my DIY | Skirt: Primark | Sweater: second hand | Belt: Moschino[/caption]

Julitastefashion_blogger look_moschino belt_embroidered skirt_fashion1

Julitastefashion_blogger look_moschino belt_embroidered skirt_

Julitastefashion_blogger look_moschino belt_trendy1

Julitastefashion_blogger look_moschino belt_embroidered skirt_1

Julitastefashion_blogger look_moschino belt_trendy 1

Julitastefashion_blogger look_moschino belt_embroidered skirt_details

 

blogger

Julitastefashion_blogger look_moschino belt_trendy11

Popular Posts