Swimming Pool Time | Dream Holidays in Bali

Hello dears,

Lately I became a little bit nostalgic of the summer and sunny days, so I took a look again at the pictures made last year in Bali island during our honeymoon and found these amazing unpublished photos with my swimming pool outfit. I have already shown you our second honeymoon hotel at the night (you can find the post here) and today I'm showing you Nusa Dua beach hotel's swimming pool paradise in a full swing.


Sending you sunny and positive wishes and kisses! :*




[caption id="attachment_2640" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Bali island beach fun nusa dua hotel julitastefashion outfit Must have piece for summer - jumpsuit. I found my lovely at the Primark and it was my absolutely favorite piece during the holidays.[/caption]

Bali island beach swimming pool selfie

Bali island beach fun nusa dua hotel swimming pool

Bali island beach fun nusa dua outfit

Nusa Dua beach hotel Bali perfect holidays

Colors of Bali flover

[caption id="attachment_2643" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Holiday outfit idea julitastefashion swimming pool outfit Swimming pool essentials :)[/caption]

julitastefashion swimming pool style palms

Nusa dua beach hotel in Bali island dream

Bali island beach nusa dua hotel dream holidays swimming pool

Bali island beach fun nusa dua hotel dream holidays julitastefashion

pool time julitastefashion

Bali flowers

Nusa Dua beach hotel ali island dream hotel

palm black and white

 

Popular Posts