Outfit | Comfy In My Leo Sneakers

Me and the sneakers? Well well well, I never thought that this relationship will ever work. But never say never, especially when it comes to fashion. :) I'm not sure how long this sneaker mania in fashion world will last, but one is for sure: my feet are so thankful for this trend! :)


Little styling tip: in order not to look like on the way to the gym, I like to style sneakers with the classical pieces, such as elegant jackets, coats and blouses. Perfect pair of the sneakers will give you that modern urban touch to every outfit and will successfully accompany you through the city jungle all day.


And how about you? Do you like/wear sneakers?


Julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_ stylist_

Julitastefashion fahion blogger_style blogger_1

[caption id="attachment_2785" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Julitastefashion_tamaris leather sneaker_perfect sneakers_leopard sneaker_ trendy sneakers_ My lovely leather sneakers from Tamaris. :)[/caption]



ombre hair_ombre curly hair_Blogger style inspiration_julitastefashion­__

blogger walk _street style

[caption id="attachment_2787" align="aligncenter" width="640"]ombre hair_ombre curly hair_ After two years of thinking I finally did it: ombre hair! :)[/caption]

Julitastefashion fahion blogger_style blogger_style inspiration

curly hair_beautiful hair

[caption id="attachment_2796" align="aligncenter" width="640"]blogger nails_ manicure ideas_ stylish nails_ Lately I'm kind of obsessed with a green color. A call of the spring, I guess :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2799" align="aligncenter" width="640"]nail art blogger_ring_green nail polish _nail art with plastic bag My nail art made with a thin plastic bag and three different nail polishes.[/caption]

ombre hair_ombre curly hair_Blogger style inspiration_julitastefashion_fun

ombre hair_ombre curly hair_Blogger style inspiration_julitastefashion_

ombre hair_ombre curly hair_Blogger style inspiration_julitastefashion1

ombre hair_ombre curly hair_Blogger style inspiration_julitastefashion

necklace metal

nail art blogger_rings_green nail polish

jump style_ curly hair

[caption id="attachment_2808" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_ stylist_1 Just having fun, being myself and feeling good in my style :)[/caption]

 

Popular Posts