Quick DIY: T-shirt With Pearls

Hello guys,

In life (and also in fashion) small details make our everyday life more special, a piece of cloth more interesting and attractive to buy.


Sometimes at work my client says: "but I liked the jeans/blouse/T-shirt with the pearls more..." and then I'm thinking, oh Gosh, the difference between these two pieces is only these several pearls, that you can sew by yourself in several minutes and thus save 10- 20 Euros... Just think creative!


That's why my mission, as a DIY blogger, is to share my ideas and inspire you to see old/uninteresting/boring things in the new way, in the way what they might have become if  you only look deeper (and practical sometimes)! For example, when I  was buying this t-shirt, I knew I was going to make some changes on it, because it was just too normal (not to forget I bought it in Primark). I ended up with sewing some pearls and beading on it and now it looks much more expensive and original and is my T-shirt number 1!


I'm pretty sure, that also in your closet there are a lot of pieces, that are waiting for the second chance to become your favorite again. Just think creative and your wallet (and mother nature) will say thanks to you ;)


DIy t shirt with pearls julitastefashion DIy t shirt with pearls julitastefashion Quick diy idea2


DIy t shirt with pearls julitastefashion Quick diy idea

DIy t shirt with pearls julitastefashion Quick diy idea 1

DIy t shirt with pearls julitastefashion Quick diy idea tutorial_

Popular Posts