Silk Tunic Dress & Magical Bali Island

I just can't believe how fast the time flies, do you feel the same?  These pictures were taken last year during our honeymoon in Bali island in Nusa Dua Beach hotel's internal courtyard and somehow I didn't find time to show you them earlier because the winter just came too fast.... I thought I will skip this style post, but lately I took a look at these sunny pictures again (it is raining and raining here in Germany, so the pictures from Bali are like therapy for me :) ) and I had to admit to myself that I could wear this outfit this summer again, especially the silk tunic dress, which is a true rescue when the temperature goes higher then you are get used to :)


I own this tunic for more then 5 years now and I think I will love it also after 10 years, because it is a summer classic. And how about you? Do you have such pieces in your wardrobe, that seam to be resistible  to all trends? :) Nusa Dua_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_ summertime


Nusa Dua_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_ summertime_2_

[caption id="attachment_3072" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Nusa Dua_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_ details So nice to remember: holding my DIY bride's phone case (You can find the tutorial here)[/caption]



Nusa Dua_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_ summertime_2

Nusa Dua_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_ details_

Nusa Dua_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_ summer styl

Nusa Dua_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_ summer style_11

Nusa Dua_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_ hair style

Nusa Dua_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_ summer style_

Nusa Dua_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_ summer style

Popular Posts