DIY: Chain Sandals

Hello guys,

It has been ages since my last DIY tutorial, but today I'm showing you my latest super easy tutorial, how to "pimp" your summer sandals with chains. :)


Last week I bought these silver sandals from Zara and I knew already at that moment, that I'm going to make little DIY with them. And here you can see the result, I'm very happy about.


P.S. You can simply sew the chains on the sandals (as shown in the photo collage below) or glue them with a hot glue gun.


If you have any questions - I'll be happy to answer them! ;) DIY sandals with chains_ sandalen mit Ketten_ julitastefashion_tutorial


DIY sandals with chains_ sandalen mit Ketten_ julitastefashion_chain sandals 1

DIY sandals with chains_ sandalen mit Ketten_ julitastefashion_chain sandals 2

DIY sandals with chains_ sandalen mit Ketten_ julitastefashion_chain sandals 4

DIY sandals with chains_ sandalen mit Ketten_ julitastefashion_chain sandals 3

Popular Posts