DIY: Maxi Dress With Lace and Slits

Hello my dears,


I hope you are having the most unforgettable sunny summer days! :)


I don't know how about you, but I can't imagine summer without a comfortable maxi dress. But the problem is, that most of the time they are too short for me, in case you are facing the same problem, this easy DIY tutorial is for you! :)


DIY lace maxi  dress _tutorial_before_after_julitastefashion

 

I bought this Zara modal dress in sale for only 10 Euros, material was so nice and soft, that I just couldn't resist. As you can see in the first picture, at the beginning it was a simple basic dress, but within an hour it became my favorite summer dress. And this is how I did it:


Step 1. I ripped the side seams in order to make the side slits (side slits are not only very "IN" at the moment, but are also super comfortable, because they give you the total freedom of movement. I was very lucky, because of the material quality, I didn't even have to sew the sides of the material :) )


Step 2: Cut and pin the lace trim


Step 3: Sew the lace on the dress and you are finished!!! :)long DIY striped dress with lace_julitastefashion_4


long DIY striped maxi dress with lace_julitastefashion_body chain

long DIY striped maxi dress with lace_julitastefashion_back

long DIY striped maxi dress with lace_julitastefashion__1

[caption id="attachment_3252" align="aligncenter" width="640"]ombre nails_ striped DIY maxi dress_julitastefashion Inspired by the sea and sand - my beautiful ombre manicure :)[/caption]

long DIY striped maxi dress with lace_julitastefashion6

[caption id="attachment_3250" align="aligncenter" width="640"]long DIY striped maxi dress with lace_julitastefashion_details Currently obsessed with: body chain from Primark[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3239" align="aligncenter" width="640"]long DIY striped dress with lace_julitastefashion__ The weather is very unpredictable this summer, so this beige GUESS leather jacket was a good investment, I guess :)[/caption]

long DIY striped dress with lace_julitastefashion_

long DIY striped dress with lace_julitastefashion_5

long DIY striped dress with lace_julitastefashion_4

ombre nails_ striped DIY maxi dress_julitastefashion_

long DIY striped dress with lace_julitastefashion_1

[caption id="attachment_3244" align="aligncenter" width="640"]long DIY striped dress with lace_julitastefashion_details1 Some DIY accessories are, of course, a must! :)[/caption]

long DIY striped dress with lace_julitastefashion

[caption id="attachment_3255" align="aligncenter" width="640"]zara shoes_ pastel summer gladiator sandals_ They were waiting for me in sale! The last pair in my size! So lucky and happy! :)[/caption]

ombre nails_blue sea_ sand

Popular Posts