Outfit: Wedding Guest

End of July. My outfit for beautiful wedding in Trakai, Lithuania. Wearing my lovely DIY top from my recent DIY tutorial, which you can find here.


I'm really sorry for the quality of the pictures, but we didn't have the possibility to take our Nikon camera with us and, of course, there were not enough time for a normal photo session this time (when at the party - I prefer to party, how about you?) :) ...




[caption id="attachment_3415" align="aligncenter" width="640"]wedding guest_julitasfeashion_present_gift idea_ Wedding gift made with love! :) One more idea, how you can originally replace money envelope ( find it here)[/caption]

blue house_visit LithuaniaTrakai_

 

blue house_fashion blogger outfit

blue house_fashion blogger outfit_1

[caption id="attachment_3411" align="aligncenter" width="640"]blue house_fashion blogger outfit_smile The smile, when I'm in Lithuania with my family :)[/caption]

blue house_fashion blogger outfit_details_

blue house_fashion blogger outfit_details

blue house_visit LithuaniaTrakai

Popular Posts