OOTD: Wearing my DIY Leather Body Belt

Here I'm with my first autumn outfit this year. No, I'm not going to complain that summer was too short, because it is so nice to put different layers and materials together again. Weather forecasters say that September is going to be sunny and mild this year. What is more, one week of holiday is still awaiting for me at the end of September, so to sum up - there are lots of reasons to be happy!


About the outfit. Recently I'm kind of obsessed with body necklaces and body belts. The inspiration of body belt I got from the Lithuanian brand oh! Skin: they are making very original handmade accessories from genuine leather. I was so in love with their products, that I wanted to make something similar by myself. After some online searches, several Youtube tutorials, I ordered belt rivets and from two old belts I made my dream leather body belt! I'm more than happy with the final result of my DIY and I already love this belt as much as I love this DIY fringe bag.


It is nice to buy something new, but it is an amazing feeling to create something by yourself! ...


Have a creative Thursday my dears! :*




[caption id="attachment_3528" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY leather body belt_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_Cologne I'm wearing: belt, bag: my DIY | Shirt: Primark | Jacket: Zara | Pants: Clockhouse | Espadrilles: Deichmann[/caption]

DIY leather body belt_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_Cologne_

DIY leather body belt_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_Cologne_1

DIY leather body belt_julitastefashion_ details

DIY leather body belt_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_Cologne_outfit

DIY leather body belt_julitastefashion_ setails

DIY leather body belt_julitastefashion_ details nails1

DIY leather body belt_julitastefashion_ details nails

DIY leather body belt_julitastefashion_ details_espadrilles

DIY leather body belt_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger

[caption id="attachment_3531" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY leather body belt_julitastefashion_ fashion blogger_Cologne_mediapark My second favorite place in Cologne: Mediapark. The first one you can see here[/caption]

Popular Posts