Travelling Diary: Tallinn, Estonia

Hello lovelies,


I'm continuing the travelling diary from my Scandinavian trip about which I told you in the post from Copenhagen (if you missed it, you can read it here). Today on my plan - the capital of Estonia - Tallinn. Here are the impressions I could collect in 5 hours before our ferry to Sweden. I know in several hours it is very hard to make a complete view about the city, but at least now I can say, that I visited all Baltic countries. As a proud Lithuanian I think I don't have to say which capital of the Baltics is the most beautiful for me.


Have a nice Sunday!


Talin_ estonia_travelling_julitastefashion

Put zour camera and enjoy the view

[caption id="attachment_3588" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Talin_ estonia_panorama Tallinn's Panorama view[/caption]



Talin_ estonia_travelling_the times we had

Talin_ estonia_travelling_1

Talin_ estonia_travelling_guide

Talin_ estonia_travelling_2

Talin_ estonia_

Talin_ estonia_travelling_

[caption id="attachment_3596" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Talin_ estonia_travelling_juli Happy happy! :)[/caption]

Talin_ estonia_travelling


Talin_ estonia_old town 1

Talin_ estonia_old town

[caption id="attachment_3590" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Talin_ estonia_panorama_harbour Bye bye Tallinn, Sweden is awaiting for us! :)[/caption]

Popular Posts