Holiday Impressions on Instagram | Part 1: Athens

Hello guys,

Holidays are always the most awaited time of the year, but it is also nice to be back and have the possibility to share the precious moments with you. I can't imagine my holiday only as an all-inclusive vacation in one resort, so also this time we tried to see as much as possible but still without pressure or stress. For our holidays we planed 1 day in Athens, 4 days in Mykonos and 4 days in Santorini islands. As I'm still editing all these 2500 photos we have made in that time, I'm showing you today the impressions I captured with my mobile phone and published on my Instagram account. (P.S. Don't forget to follow me there) =)
athens greece travelling diaries




[caption id="attachment_3673" align="aligncenter" width="640"]athens greece travelling diaries_1 Some metro stops in Athens are like art galleries | Salad I've never eaten before: amazing combination![/caption]

athens greece travelling diaries_julitastefashion_

[caption id="attachment_3675" align="aligncenter" width="640"]athens greece travelling diaries_julitastefashion Over the conrete jungle of Athens | Real Greek salad | Monastiraki flea market[/caption]

athens greece travelling diaries_julitastefashion_1

Popular Posts