Holiday Impressions on Instagram | Part 3: Santorini

Hey guys,


This is the last part of my holiday impressions from Greece. You already saw the pictures I made with mobile phone in Athens and Mykonos island, and today for your attention most personal photos from Santorini.


Santorini island was absolutely a blast of positive emotions. I knew, that this place is beautiful and unique, but what I saw and experienced there exceeded all my expectations. This island is just perfect. And 4 days just flew by... as always too fast ... But I promised myself to come back one day =)


P.S. Follow me also on Instagram, if you want to see my everyday impressions earlier next time.




[caption id="attachment_3724" align="aligncenter" width="640"]santorini island in greece julitastefahion Dreamy Oia[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3721" align="aligncenter" width="640"]santorini island volcano trip black beach Volcano trip | Visiting black beach | My natural stone ring | No comment, just selfie :D[/caption]


Santorini island_greece_oia




[caption id="attachment_3726" align="aligncenter" width="640"]gorgeous santorini island in greece apanemo hotel Our hotel was simply amazing. I can highly recommend Apanemo in Santorini for your stay. More pictures in my up coming posts ;)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3729" align="aligncenter" width="640"]santorini breakfast apanemo hotel When morning starts with a breakfast like this, the day can be only perfect.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3720" align="aligncenter" width="640"]boat trip santorini Oia on the cliff (view from the sea side)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3722" align="aligncenter" width="640"]santorini island street markets Streets of Santorini[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3727" align="aligncenter" width="640"]red beach santorini island Have you ever seen the red beach? :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3728" align="aligncenter" width="640"]santorini island greece fish restaurant Amazing food, amazing view... it just can't be better...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3725" align="aligncenter" width="640"]sunset in Santorini island Everyone says, Santorini island has epic sunsets, well, that is absolutely true <3[/caption]

Popular Posts