My Weekly Wardrobe: Five Days at Work

Hello guys,

As I'm in a full time employment it is not possible to make a photo session for every outfit I'm wearing. Quick mirror selfie is then the best thing in order to capture my daily wardrobe. In this post I'm showing you one week outfits, I was wearing recently.


The other title for this post could be: "Three ways to style a poncho" =) I'm sorry for showing it again and again, but I really love it and if I spend my money on the clothes, then I am thinking about thousands of styling possibilities.


 

what i wear at the work OOTD blogger style
what i wear at the work OOTD blogger style_tuesday

what i wear at the work OOTD blogger style_monday

what i wear at the work OOTD blogger style__

what i wear at the work OOTD blogger style_

 

Popular Posts