OOTD: My Husband's Checked Shirt

Hello guys!

With every season fashion is getting more unisex. Nobody knows how long this tendency will influence fashion or where are the limits of what is too feminine or too masculine... I guess, it is only the matter of your understanding what is beautiful and how man or woman should look like. I personally, always try to find the balance in my wardrobe: if I'm wearing boyfriend style jeans I pair them with waisted top and if I grab an over-sized sweater/blazer/blouse I tend to wear something skinny below, it can be a leather pants, jeans or a skirt.  The most important thing at the end is not to look over dressed or baggy.


I enjoy my femininity that's why I underlined my waist with a body chain although I borrowed this shirt from my husband's closet. Isn't that practical? (chi chi) =)
autumn outfit german blogger julitastefashion 3


autumn outfit german blogger 1

autumn outfit german blogger julitastefashion _

autumn outfit german blogger julitastefashion

autumn outfit german blogger check shirt

autumn outfit german blogger julitastefashion 2

Popular Posts