My DIY Hanging Christmas Tree

Ho-ho-ho! With my latest DIY creation, that I'm showing you today, Christmas mood came to my home... I have no idea where this inspiration of a hanging tree came from, but once a vision of this Christmas tree came to my head, I ran straight away to the shop to buy fir branches and LED lamps. As we are living in a small flat and for the Christmas we are always flying to Lithuania, this DIY creation of mine is officially a first Christmas tree at home after 4 years living in Germany.


This idea of a hanging Christmas tree would be a perfect solution for parents with little children (we know very well how curious they are =)), for people who are living in a small apartments and of course for original personalities, who are always looking for new ideas.


My home is ready for Christmas, and how about yours?


Below you will find the full tutorial and more pictures of my lovely Christmas tree!


DIY original Christmas tree_julitastefashion _ DIY blogger_ DIY tutorial




  • DIY original Christmas tree_julitastefashion_ German_ DIY blogger_ DIY tutorialAs you can see in the picture above, I used metal hangers to form a frame for my Christmas tree, if you don't have them, then a simple metal wire will work well too.

  • Take small pieces of fir branches and attach them to your metal base using a strong thread.


DIY original Christmas tree_julitastefashion_ German_ DIY blogger_ DIY tutorial_

  • After your metal frame is fully covered with fir branches you can start decorating your hanging Christmas tree! I started with LED lamps and finished with these cute DIY bows: just take a ribbon make a bow on the hair pin and that's it! Your original, practical, environment friendly and low priced Christmas tree is finished!


DIY original Christmas tree_julitastefashion_ German_ DIY blogger_ Christmas home decoration

DIY original Christmas tree_julitastefashion_ German_ DIY blogger_ home decoration

DIY original Christmas tree_julitastefashion_ German_ DIY blogger_ tutorial

DIY original Christmas tree_julitastefashion_ German_ DIY blogger_ 1

DIY original Christmas tree_julitastefashion_ DIY blogger_ Christmas home decoration

DIY original Christmas tree_julitastefashion_ German_ DIY blogger_ Christmas home decoration 1

I love my Christmas tree so much! And how about you? Is your home already decorated for the Christmas? =)


Kisses!

Julita

Popular Posts