#OOTD: My Favorite in December

Hello guys,

Today's outfit of the day is definitely my December's favorite, because I'm wearing almost all of my favorite pieces, I've been looking for for a while, and finally found: grey coat, black turtleneck, burgundy booties and clear crystal necklace. I think during the Christmas Holiday time you will see very often styling these pieces. My wardrobe is now ready for the Christmas, I would say. =) grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger__outfit_grey coat_




[caption id="attachment_4019" align="aligncenter" width="640"]grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger__suede bootiw Gorgeous real leather suede Zara booties - love from the first sight! :D[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4014" align="aligncenter" width="640"]grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger__outfit_grey coat Extra long grey coat - exactly what I was looking for and found on... Primark... Not feeling proud about it, but actually it was the only one I liked after a long search. About the 40 Euros I paid for it, I can't complain too :D[/caption]

grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger__outfit_fur waist coat__
grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger_fur waist coat

grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger__outfit_fur waist coat_turtleneck

grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger_1

grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger__outfit_fur waist coat

[caption id="attachment_4021" align="aligncenter" width="640"]grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger_earrings several new silver rings and favorite earrings at the moment :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4024" align="aligncenter" width="640"]grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger_stuhrling watch My first Christmas gift... My lovely Stührling watch... <3[/caption]

grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger
grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger_manicure

grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger__outfit_grey coat_1

grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger__outfit

[caption id="attachment_4015" align="aligncenter" width="640"]grey coat_ necklace_ street style_ german blogger__outfit_grey coat cozy All wrapped in a big blanket scarf - this is how I survive cold winter time![/caption]

Popular Posts