Travel Diary | Hjelle Hotel, Norway

Hello guys,

I have to admit - I already feel Christmas fever... There are only Christmas gifts, various events, preparations, things-to-do lists in my head... So as I'm sitting here and having several free minutes for me and my blog I want to bring you back to the nature, back to absolutely stunning Norway. You might have already read my first Norwegian blog post from Trollstigen and today is the turn for the second one. I wanted to show you these pictures earlier, but I couldn't find the right time.


As we arrived to Hjelle hotel, (where these pictures were taken) I was absolutely blown away: such a view I have seen only in the postcards, television and computer screens before... And at once I was standing there, happy as a little kid with my mouth and eyes wide open. There is no other place in the world where I feel as calm as in the nature... When you see such a view through your window and you manage to stay apathetic, then I can tell you - something is wrong with you...


Happiness will come to your heart only when you love and cherish places, things and people that are surrounding you wherever you are.


Wish you all a thoughtful and calm advent time!


Norway travelling diaries_julitastefashion _travelling_

beautiful Norway_ bjelle hotel _

Norway travelling diaries_julitastefashion _travelling_11

fashion blogger details accessories

beautiful Norway_ bjelle hotel

Norway travelling diaries_julitastefashion _travelling_2

nail art blue nails

Norway travelling diaries_julitastefashion Norway travelling diaries_julitastefashion _

Norway travelling diaries_julitastefashion _1

Norway travelling diaries_julitastefashion _travelling

[caption id="attachment_3864" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Bjelle hotel Norway I can absolutely recommend Hjelle hotel for your stay in Norway: very authentic architecture, super location and friendly staff![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3863" align="aligncenter" width="640"]beautiful Norway_ water power Taking a walk[/caption]

Norway travelling diaries_julitastefashion _travelling_shoes water

Popular Posts