Modern Face of Norway: Opera House in Oslo

Hello guys,

With today's outfit I'm back in the summer 2015. It is time for more pictures from my Scandinavian trip, which was one of my travelling highlights last year. Today I'm showing you my outfit, and soon on my blog you will find a short travelling guide what it absolutely worth to visit in Norway's capital - Oslo.


Opera house in Oslo and modern surroundings left me a huge impression and although it was windy and very cold, my husband was forced to make a little photo session for me. A poor Instagram Husband, you know... :D
norway_ julitastfashion opera house modern_traveling _


norway_ julitastfashion opera house modern_traveling

norway_ julitastfashion opera house modern

norway_ julitastfashion opera house modern_

norway_national opher house opera haus

norway_ julitastfashion opera house

norway_national house opera haus

norway_national house opera haus_panorama

norway_ julitastfashion

Popular Posts