OOTD: New Year's Eve Party Look

Hello weekend!

After a busy begin of the New Year I'm finally showing you the outfit I was wearing on the New Year's Eve. I hate to make rush pictures at home, but when I'm going to the party, I know that there won't be any other chance to capture the look properly... So please concentrate on my styling and not the surrounding =)




[caption id="attachment_4105" align="aligncenter" width="640"]New year part outfit velvet sequin skirt I'm wearing: Velvet top: DKNY | Waistcoat: H&M | Skirt: no name| Shoes: Deichmann | Belt & Bag: second hand[/caption]

details sequin skirt new year party

New year part outfit velvet sequin skirt _blogger lookbook



new year blogger party
New year part outfit velvet sequin skirt _blogger lookbook__

New year part outfit velvet sequin skirt _blogger look_2

New year part outfit velvet sequin skirt _blogger look 1

Popular Posts