Travelling Highlights of 2015

Hello guys and happy New Year!!!

before starting the year 2016 with new plans and projects I would like to look back and share my personal travelling highlights of 2015. I hope in 2016 I would be able to collect as many memorable experiences and beautiful pictures as in 2015. I feel so blessed that I was able to see all these beautiful places and cities... The more I travel the more travel-addictive I become ...




“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru



travelling highlights




[caption id="attachment_4062" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Venice_Italy_beautiful-1024x678 In April I left my heart in Venice... My travelling diary you can find HERE[/caption]

Venice_-fashion-blogger-julitastefashion-outfit_Italy_2




[caption id="attachment_4051" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Copenhagen_-travel-diary_julitasfeashion_center-city Copenhagen astonished me with it's charming atmosphere. travelling diary you can find HERE[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4053" align="aligncenter" width="640"]fashion-blogger-julitastefashion-milan-street-style_cathedral-tourist-678x1024 Milan Milan...travelling diary you can find HERE[/caption]

milan-galleria-1024x678




[caption id="attachment_4052" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Dresden_Germany_-travelling-diary_julitastefashion__ Discovery in Germany - Dresden. travelling diary you can find HERE[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4056" align="aligncenter" width="640"]norway_national house opera haus Soon on my blog: My impressions from Oslo, Norway ;)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4058" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Sweden-stockholm-julitastefashion-1024x678 Stockholm was way to windy... More you can read HERE :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4059" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Talin_-estonia_travelling_julitastefashion-1024x678 Lovely Tallinn in Estonia. Till know I have a question in my head: is this city always so empty? :) More pictures HERE[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4057" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Norway-travelling-diaries_julitastefashion-_travelling- We traveled almost two weeks with a car in Norway and it was more than worth it . Such an amazing and unique nature... More pictures you can find HERE[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4060" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Trollstigen-Troll-Footpath_Western-Norway_troll-road_julitastefashion-travel-1024x678 Dreams comes true if you truly believe in them and work hard. Troll's path in Norway, more HERE[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4063" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DSC_7044 Geirangerfjord, Norway. More pictures this year on my blog ;)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4064" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DSC_7760 Trolltunga, Norway. You see that little spot sitting in the middle on the rock? - It is me! :D most challenging hiking tour of the year 2015. My personal tips how to prepare and what is awaiting for you if you want to make the same picture soon on my blog. ;)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4065" align="aligncenter" width="640"]greece Athens, Greece. More pictures will come this year on my page ;)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4066" align="aligncenter" width="640"]mykonos Simply unbelievable... The pure beauty of Mykonos island. Greece. I am going to show you more pictures this year ;)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4068" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Santorini island amazing hotels Santorini, Greece... I think I don't need to repeat how amazing this place is... I have hundreds of pictures to show you this year from this paradise...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4054" align="aligncenter" width="640"]IMG_20150726_092208 Trakai, Lithuania. There are a lot of beautiful places in the world, but it is always nice to come back to Lithuania, because it is the only place, which I can call HOME... :)[/caption]

So my dears, let's stay positive this year, spread the love, not hate, and travel, a lot!

Kisses,

Julita

Popular Posts