What's New in My Wardrobe

Once I read a phrase: "So many beautiful shoes, and only two feet"... Sometimes, when I stand in front of my wardrobe, I feel kind of the same: so many beautiful things are hanging there and mostly I need to choose only one outfit per day... So I prepared this post for you in order to show my recent clothing obsessions and some of my sale hauls. =)




[caption id="attachment_4222" align="alignnone" width="640"]Cobalt blue bag, Guess outfit_cloe parfum_blogger style I just can't wait to wear these two pieces together: geometric H&M crop top with my new GUESS bag. Who wants to have some styling fun with a blue bag? - ME ME ME! :)[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_4218" align="alignnone" width="640"]tamaris black oxford style shoes blogger street style The logical part of my brain: "Julita, you don't need another pair of the shoes", then the fashionista inside me whispers: "Only 28 Euros, you deserved them" :D[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4231" align="alignnone" width="640"]sequin jacket parka_blogger_ Second hand haul: parka with sequin sleeves. I say: oh yes, I love it! :) P.S. pay attention to my natural wooden phone cover from craftedcover.lt I simply love it and the quality is just amazing! Strongly recommend their unique products![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4221" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Lofficiel mada, outfit of the day Marble print still fascinates me a lot: I worn this dress already back in 2014 (post you can find here) and till now I'm still waiting for another suitable occasion for this beauty.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4223" align="aligncenter" width="640"]grey bag Guess bags_ outfit_ elegant college_ New perfume love: Eau De Lacoste and some elegant feminine vibes.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4225" align="aligncenter" width="640"]ethnic patern_ guess Leather jacket_ burgundy_ blogger Every stylish woman knows: a black real leather jacket is a must in every closet. I found mine in sale this year, and although in this picture it is hidden under my favorite scarf, you will definitely see this beauty in up-coming posts ;)[/caption]

 

Please let me know, if you enjoyed this post. Maybe I'll prepare such kind of posts more often then ;)

Have a nice day guys!

Popular Posts