DIY Necklace With Leather Cord

I have so many DIY ideas recently and  if had enough of time to work on my blog (I think it is not a secret, that one qualitative DIY post requires at least 5 hours of work), I could post 2-3 times per week my new creations here on the blog. Spring makes wonders with our minds, creativity and soul, isn't it? =)


Today I would like to show you a close step by step tutorial how to make this original DIY necklace with leather cord. Statement necklaces were yesterday, all stylists say, so now is the time for the fine, minimal colliers and necklaces. How I made this one? - continue reading my post and find it out!


DIY fashion_DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace__

[caption id="attachment_4686" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY fashion_DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace__hotel Wearing double DIY pack: necklace and my beloved DIY off-shoulder shirt, about which I will tell you more in my up coming posts ;)[/caption]

DIY fashion_DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace_dubai

[caption id="attachment_4700" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Dubai_Nasimma royal hotel The VIEW from our room where the pictures were taken <3 | Nassima Royal Hotel in Dubai, 36th floor[/caption]

DIY fashion_DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace_dubai

DIY fashion_DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace__leather

[caption id="attachment_4687" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY fashion_DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace__step by step_julitastefashion blog Quick summary of my DIY tutorial[/caption]

And here are step by step tutorial for all who want to take a closer look:

[caption id="attachment_4693" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace__endlessleather_DIY ideas The materials you will need for this DIY[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4694" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace__endlessleather_DIY ideas _ First of all, put three connectors on the leather cord, then glue the end cups on the leather cord ends. With jump rings attach the toggle clasps on both sides.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4696" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace__endlessleather_DIY ideas 1 Closer look of the finished necklace closure:)[/caption]

DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace__endlessleather_DIY ideas _2

[caption id="attachment_4697" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace__endlessleather_DIY ideas 3 Now is the time to attach the pendant. It is actually up to you what would you like to hang on it, I personally made this pendant out of an old earring and bracelet. :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4698" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace__endlessleather_DIY ideas 4 Last step - attach the chain and second pendant.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4692" align="aligncenter" width="640"]_DIY blogger _DIY tutorial_ DIY necklace__endlessleather Ready to wear ! :)[/caption]

P.S. This beautiful leather cord and jewelry findings I found on endlessleather.com, check out their products and believe me you will be surprised about the quality! ;)


If you like my DIY tutorials, and you would like to see more of them here on the blog, please give me the feedback, I will be so happy to hear from you! ;)


Have a sunny weekend guys! :*

Popular Posts