DIY in 5 Minutes - Cute Bag With Eyes

Hey guys,

Inspired by Anya Hindmarch handbags and latest street style looks I decided to create one of those funny, optimistic bags for myself. Already several months this cute DIY clutch accompanies me every day as a cosmetic bag. I simply love it, because every time I see it, it makes me smile.


First I thought I will cut all the pieces out of leather  in order to make those eyes, but then I found these plastic eyes and they made everything so easy!  I hope this tutorial will inspire you to give your bag, phone case, shoes or notebook funny eyes too.




[caption id="attachment_4740" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY Fashion_DIY bag with eyes_ funny eyes_ julitastefashion_ DIY ideas_ DIY tutorial DIY process[/caption]

For this DIY you will need: a bag, phone case or other item you want to pimp, glue, a pair of plastic eyes, scissors and the piece of leather . As you see in the picture above, all you need to do is to cut lashes out of leather piece and glue them together with plastic eyes on the bag. It is so easy and cute, isn't it?




[caption id="attachment_4743" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY Fashion_DIY bag with eyes_ funny eyes_ julitastefashion_ DIY ideas_ DIY tutorial_style This is how I style it! Love summer and all the bright colors![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4744" align="aligncenter" width="630"]DIY Fashion_DIY bag with eyes_ funny eyes_ julitastefashion_ DIY ideas_ DIY tutorial_style 2 Car leg selfie :)[/caption]



DIY Fashion_DIY bag with eyes_ funny eyes_ julitastefashion_ DIY ideas_ DIY tutorial_

[caption id="attachment_4742" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DIY Fashion_DIY bag with eyes_ funny eyes_ julitastefashion_ DIY ideas_ DIY tutorial_holiday My lovely bag already had beautiful holidays in Croatia :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4739" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Bags have feeling too_ Where the inspiration came from :)[/caption]

Popular Posts