OOTD |Sleeveless Blazer Dress

It was kind of love from the first time when I saw this blazer dress on asos.de. Already before buying it I made in my head lots of ideas how I'm going to style it both in summer and winter. And this is very important, because our generation has to stop the trend (or at least to try) wearing clothes only once. I don't know if I'm just getting old or is it an environmental awareness, which makes me feel guilty when I buy more than I actually need and wear those pieces once or twice... I can say from my own experience - the less I have in my closet the easier my life is, because I meet the decision "what to wear today" much quicker. So please don't judge me if you'll see this sleeveless blazer dress on my blog again, because clothes are meant to be worn and not to be thrown away although they are in perfect condition. Let's be a part of the change and think global: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaGp5_Sfbss




[caption id="attachment_4837" align="aligncenter" width="640"]ootd_style blogger _ I'm wearing: Sleeveless blazer style dress from Missguided (find similar here) | Bag: Accessorize | Shoes: Seventysixty[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_4834" align="aligncenter" width="640"]colorful building_Cologne_Koeln_yellow bike_gelb_ Inspiration from the city I live in. Welcome to Cologne! :)[/caption]

ootd_style blogger

[caption id="attachment_4835" align="aligncenter" width="640"]easy and trendy nail art_ yellow nail polish Yellow & grey - a perfect summer color mix, isn't it? :)[/caption]

 

 

Popular Posts