Bikini Time | Santorini Island

I never experienced such an unpredictable summer weather like this year before. One week I am wearing coats and sweaters, another - melting while wearing only bikini. There are some serious problems with global warming and I guess it is only the beginning... When the weather gets really awful here in Germany I review my travelling pictures and thus fill my heart with holiday sun. These pictures from Santorini island are very special to me because of all the magical moments I had there, what is more I think Santorini is one of the most beautiful corners in Europe. You have to see it live and feel the rhythm of this island to understand me. I hope I will be able to come back there one day, but till then my memories and emotions are perfectly captured in these pictures. Enjoy the gallery!
beautiful santorini island_ bikini


Greece Santorini island amazing

bikini

Santorini island _amazing_happiness1

Santorini island amazing hotels
striped bikini

santorini ring natural original

bikini summer time

[caption id="attachment_4877" align="aligncenter" width="640"]freedom Santorini island The moment when the beauty fulfill your heart with happiness and you feel free.[/caption]

Popular Posts