Summer OOTD | White Fringe Top

I'm so happy that fringe trend stays with us for already several seasons. I own a lot of pieces, that are decorated with fringes or tassels, for example, do you remember this DIY fringed leather bag, which I'm so proud about?  or that lovely T-Shirt that I was wearing while visiting Copenhagen? Today I want to show you another fringed piece from my closet - this white top with extra long fringes. I am spreading summer and holidays mood on my blog with these sunny pictures from Santorini island! It is still July, so don't forget to enjoy every moment, when you can wear something as light as in this outfit! =)
santorini island_ summer style_


jeans shorts with pom poms fringe top


fringe top jeans shorts_ santorini
jeans shorts with pom pom

natural stone ring

jeans shorts with pom poms fringe top_

santorini island_ jeans shorts_ fringe top

santorini island_ jeans shorts_

 

Popular Posts