DIY Leather Cord Neck Choker

Easy like 1-2-3! If you follow fashion bloggers you know very well, that chokers are the trendiest neck accessories at the moment, inspired by this trend I present you this DIY tutorial. It will take you less than 5 minutes to make this leather choker, I promise! Check it out!


DIY tutorial_ leather neck choker_ julitastefashion_


All you need for this choker is a leather cord (I found mine on: www.endlessleather.com), glue, plier and round circle clasp.  Measure your neck and cut the piece of the leather cord. On one side attach the circle, on the other one the clasp and you are done! Style your unique handmade neck choker with a dress, off shoulder top or jumpsuit - all combinations will look super stylish on you!


This is one of my favorite accessory trends I'm wearing at the moment, and how do you like it?


Wish you all a sunny and beautiful weekend! ;)

Popular Posts