OOTD | DIY Off Shoulder Shirt

I love to create my own DIY tutorials, but time to time I check out the works and ideas of my favorite DIY  bloggers and they are: P.S. I made this, a pare & a spareI Spy DIY and Studio DIY. Not only I learn from these girls, but also take inspiration for my fashion and home DIYs. For example an idea how to make this DIY off shoulder shirt I found in this a pare&a spare tutorial and in my opinion it is one of the greatest and easiest tutorials you can follow this summer. Off shoulder trend stays already several seasons with us and this way to recycle an old men shirt is simply genius, do you agree? =)


Fashion blogger style_ narrow scarf

Fashion blogger style_ neck scarf_ santorini island_jeans shorts

white nails_ julitastefashion_ accessories_ summer style

Fashion blogger style_ neck scarf_ santorini island_
blogger summer style
Fashion blogger style_ neck scarf_ santorini island_ julitastefashion 1Fashion blogger style_ neck scarf_ santorini island_ julitastefashion 2

[caption id="attachment_4921" align="aligncenter" width="640"]sleeping cat_ apanemo hotel Santorini_ lazy cat _ Local hotel cat. Gosh, what a life :)[/caption]

sleeping cat_ apanemo hotel Santorini_ lazy cat

17xe73

All pictures were made in beautiful Santorini island. Oh, I wish I could go back...

Popular Posts