OOTD | Wedding Guest at the Dream Location

Every girl (more or less) dreams about the wedding in a castle one day. Sadly, I didn't manage to arrange one to myself, but to be invited to the wedding in a castle is not less exciting, or even better at some point.


When we arrived to the wedding location (Schloss Frens), the first word I said was: "WOW"... and actually I was repeating it in my mind till the end of the party: fairy tale like historical location, detailed decorations made with love, lots of flowers, great food, interesting people, cozy ambience - I felt like I have landed in one of my Pinterest boards. I had a very beautiful day, which I will never forget.


For the occasion I chose to wear this blue Zara jumpsuit, which I found the last day, 15 minutes before the store was closed (lucky me). I wanted something elegant, fashionable, chic and comfortable at the same time.  Despite the heat that day, I was feeling very good in my chosen outfit, and how do you like it?
wedding guest _wedding baloons_ castle wedding


schloss frens wedding


wedding guest style_what to wear to wedding_ jumpsuit zara 1


wedding guest style_what to wear to wedding_ jumpsuit zara 3
wedding decoration


Schloss frens germany


wedding cake_ most beautiful wedding cake


wedding guest style_what to wear to wedding_ jumpsuit




wedding guest style_what to wear to wedding_ jumpsuit zara


wedding guest style_what to wear to wedding_ jumpsuit zara 2




[caption id="attachment_4992" align="aligncenter" width="640"]schloss frens Interior of the castle[/caption]

wedding location wedding in castle burg frens

Popular Posts