OOTD | Hello Monday

Hello guys,


here is a quick wardrobe update, my first autumn look or, in other words, what I was wearing to work lately. I think you will agree with me, that Monday is much easier in a pair of comfy sneakers, especially when they are yellow! <3 I'm so in love with them!
Fashion blogger_ autumn look OOTD _ neck choker




[caption id="attachment_5014" align="aligncenter" width="640"]fwis_ Ootd _ style blogger My loyal companion  - this simple, but somehow cool back pack from Zara (the best part of it, I paid only 13 Euros for it in sale)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_5019" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Fashion blogger_ autumn look OOTD _ neck choker _1 Give girl some spare time and a huge mirror and you will get pictures like these :D[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_5015" align="aligncenter" width="640"]street style_ blogger fashion outfit Gosh, these pants were made to be worn all day long, one month in a row :D They go perfectly almost with every top I have in my wardrobe! A really good investment! [/caption]



Fashion blogger_ autumn look OOTD _ neck choker _

[caption id="attachment_5009" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Fashion blogger_ autumn look OOTD Ups, my cheap version of Daniel Wellington :)[/caption]

street style_ blogger fashion outfit _autumn

[caption id="attachment_5013" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Fashion blogger_ autumn look OOTD _ Love the sequin details on these Guess pants so much![/caption]

Popular Posts